Friday, April 3, 2009

The reason I'm going to be slow in posting and commenting for the next week!!




For the next week, I am in Michigan babysitting this little cutiepie!!! Her older sister is 21 and is studying abroad in London. So, mom, dad, and 17 yr old brother went to visit for spring break. Miss cutiepie is staying with me at home since Harrod's and The Tower of London aren't really her thing :)

Our plans include
*dying and decorating Easter eggs
*gymnastics class
*build-a-bear workshop
*playing with friends
*kids club at mommy's gym (I'm using guest passes to work out- thank goodness!!)
*shopping
*movie and popcorn night
*making Easter cookies
*making lemon bread for the "Welcome Home" basket
*lots of art projects
*playing restaurant and house
*a trip to Starbucks for a treat

I had lots of plans to ride bikes, go to the playground, play in the backyard, etc BUT it is raining here today and it's supposed to snow starting on Sunday (ugh!). The weather for next week isn't looking any better and her parents aren't home until Friday late afternoon. It could be stir crazy central!!

Any moms of 4 year olds out there with other fun activities? I'm all ears!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, how fun! And I'm sorry that Michigan doesn't have some better weather to offer you this week :( It is pretty yucky here today, huh?

    Have a great week though!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......