Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last week in pictures

Decorating Easter Eggs
I haven't done this since I was a little girl. It was SO much fun! Having the plastic tablecloth really helped me feel more confident about cleaning afterwards. Definitely something I'll have fun doing with my own kids someday!





Build-a-Bear and a trip to the Mall
Miss Cutiepie and I got to go to build-a-bear together (I have never done this), and it definitely was a cool experience if viewed through the eyes of a little one. We also shopped a little and found this fantastic hat for her. She looks SO cute in it!!


2 comments:

  1. She is so CUTE. I did Build A Bear once with twins and it was (exhausting) but so cute and fun. I love putting the heart inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, could she be an cuter?! Her pink bow is the best!

    Grins & Giggles for the rest of your week!
    tp

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......