Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank Goodness for Sunfest!!


Stephen Bonanno is gearing up for their $20 off Sunfest sale! The sale runs from April 29th- May 3rd, and their sales only happen twice a year. So, get in while the getting is good! I ordered my monogrammed Emma's last year for my wedding reception (navy with white), and I'll be placing another order this year. I will probably be getting the white on white since I don't already own a pair, but I'd love a pair of yellow with white or white with pink! The color choices are endless, ladies. Their truly is something for everyone over there! Head to www.stephenbonanno.com to check them out!!

PS- if you have tried on Jack's in the past and felt they were too narrow, I give you my word that SB's sandals fit much better!

5 comments:

  1. I just ordered a pair a couple of weeks ago. I did platinum on platinum. I'm so excited to get them! I ordered monogrammed ones on Sunfest last year but I didn't get them until mid-July. I didn't like having to wait so long so this time I just ordered them without waiting for the sale.

    I like the pink & green ones in your photo. I really want a pair of navy with white whipstitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became a follower because I loved your lunch reponse on AGH blog! Those are my fav things to eat for lunch also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally gasped out loud when I saw that picture, saying to myself, "I want those!" My birthday's coming up soon, maybe I can send my mother a hint...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la! I am super jealous. Enjoy!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to take part in this this year. I am much more of a JR girl, but you cannot beat a good deal!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......