So, after reading my Master's post, my husband wanted to let you all know that he doesn't root only for Tiger. He also decided he needed to *edit* my post to include a little more information. Just in case you have a fellow golf lover in your life in your husband, boyfriend, father, or brother (and you could care less), you can share all this info with him and see if he agrees with B!!
Winner: Tiger Woods (Solo second last year while playing on a flat tire- referring to his knee)
Rounding out the Top 5:
2. Geoff Ogilvy (Interesting fact- an Aussie has never won the Masters)
3. Henrik Stenson (big hitting Swede who flies under the radar)
4. Rory McIlroy (English teenager, Cinderella Story, just turned pro last summer, played in the Masters last year as the then-reigning British Amateur champion)
5. Lefty (fan favorite, loves Augusta - fits his game well)
I can see where he's coming from with Geoff and Rory (and I obviously love Phil (aka Lefty)), but I do not think Henrik will win or even contend. Rory is super fun to watch, btw!!!!
Low Amateur (which is important at the Masters, even gets its own trophy during the ceremony at the end): Danny Lee, reigning US Amateur champion from New Zealand of Korean heritage
He is playing really well, so I completely agree with B on this pick.
1. Trevor Immelman (he'll be too tired after playing host to everything throughout the week as the defending champion)
2. Brandt Snedeker (Tied for third last year at Augusta, playing horribly this year)
3. Greg Norman (just retire, already!)
4. Paul Casey (after winning last week, he'll be too tired to play well)
Feel-Good Story of the Week: Fred Couples (1992 champion, playing well at 49.5 years old).
Freddy Couples is a really nice guy too (just like Kenny Perry)
Now, Ladies, make sure you impress someone with your new found knowledge this weekend. Or you can just watch The Master's in order to see who is sponsored by the preppiest clothing brand!! Brett Quigley is a Vineyard Vines guy, and I think that is awesome (unfortunately he wasn't invited to play in the tournament this year, so you will have to watch for him at other tournaments)! Also, if you are only watching for the cuteness factor, Brandt Snedeker is pretty darn good looking and a Southern Gentleman who went to Vandy!!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Try-On
1 day ago