Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday night dinner



What B and I are having for dinner tonight- I'm so happy!!!

Dear Sweets and Desserts,

I am so glad you are my friend again!! And I'm so glad that God gave someone the most wonderful idea to take the delicious flavors of chocolate and peanut butter and meld them with the luscious texture of ice cream. There really isn't much that is better in the whole wide world!! I promise not to go crazy and I promise to stick with the running and working out, just as long as you never stray too far away again!!

Love, A

Dear God,

Thank you for the strength to make it through Lent. It was difficult, and I almost caved this week three times (there are sweets galore around the house I am staying at). I'm glad I was able to make it through, and I am also glad that the times I was really craving something, instead of complaining about it, I was able to focus on WHY I chose to give up my favorite thing. Really, it did help me to focus on you during this time of reflection and hopefully our relationship is strengthened because of it. Also, thank you for only making Lent 40 days long because I'm not sure I could have done much more!!!!

In Your Holy Name, A

2 comments:

  1. Hahha! Now THAT's a dinner!! Happy Easter hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. I love it! How cute! Have a happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......