Monday, April 27, 2009

My first award!



Be Write There was so kind and just gave me my 1st blogger award (Neno's award)! How fun!

The goals of this award are:
1)As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2)To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3)Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4)Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5)Answer the awards question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6)Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7)Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

I have come to love blogging because it allows all of my random thoughts to get out of my head and onto "paper". I became a wedding blog junky when planning my wedding day, stumbled onto A Preppy Wedding and from there a whole new world was opened to me. I am so glad that I have found cute outfits, new recipes, great interior design photos, travel itineraries, and amazing people while blogging, and I hope my blog brings some enjoyment to other's days as well. It's amazing how blogging has expanded my world and allowed me to examine my life more closely as well.

I would like to pass this on to
MMM
Queen Bee Swain
Hound, Horse, and Home
Le Petite Blog
and
Mom X 2 (almost three!)


Weekend was great, work was crazy today.......informative post tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so sweet! I adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your frist award, you deserve it with this great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is a very sweet reason you gave.

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......